Over the years Vinconnexion built up privileged relationships with wine houses, interprofessions and wineries.
We lead various actions such as:
In France, organization of events in Paris with between 40 and sometimes more than 100 guests (journalists and influencers, buyers and potential sommeliers). For an association : the recent success of the evening organised in November 2022 at the Paris Commercial Court on the occasion of the 700th anniversary of the Compagnie des Courtiers Jurés-Experts Piqueurs de Vins de Paris, for which we brought together 130 media and professionals.
For the French appellations : Juliénas in 2022, Fleurie in 2020, Brouilly, Cahors wines in 2019, …
For foreign entities such as :
- Wynns Coonawarra lauching of John Riddohs 2019 vintage in 2022 for a small panel of tasters including representatives from Bettane and Desseauve, The Drinks Business, Forbes, lefigaro.fr…
- New York Wine & Grape Foundation since 2020, with Think Drink Global
- Two trips in 2019 for some of the most influential foreign journalists in their countries and a webinar with samples sent to 20 countries in 2020 for the National Wine Office of Moldova
- True Italian Taste, funded by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation: invitations to two masterclasses in 2021
- Madeira Wine Institute, 7 years of success reaching both press and prescribers in Paris, including a masterclass
- Château Musar in 2018: tasting of this mythical Lebanese wine by the Hochar family, at Philippe Faure-Brac’s Bistrot du Sommelier
- Khareba winery’s Wines of Georgia presented in Paris in 2017, unfortunately Covid cancelled the press trip planned for 2020
- Farmhouse Films’ promotion at Prowein 2018
- The Paris of Chasselas in 2016 and 2017